Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hey everyone - Just thought we would share our good news. Jami made the school's JV basketball team. She is super excited. Marty and I were kind of looking forward to the break between CC and track. But it's all good. She has tournaments all through the holidays and then the regular season starts. I guess our crazy life continues. The good thing is that it makes the time go fast. Brandon only has 7 1/2 months left on his mission. WhooHoo!!!! Love ya!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy, but crazy with all good things, so that's alright! Congrats Jami! That will be fun. And Happy B-day to ALL of our oldest brother! I hope you are able to have a fun day! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jami!!!! That is fabulous!!! We wish we could be there to watch you play! We hope you had a great birthday Marty! Big 50, WOW!!!!!! Way to blaze the trail for the rest of us!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.