Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here is Briggs with his Mr. Potato Head glasses that the kids so love to put on him.





The kids before going out trick or treating.

Briggs loves riding on Curtis' sholders



Jaxon and Luke dressing-up in Dad's cowboy attire.



Savannah our little Nature Girl. Always trying to find a tree to climb.




Curtis has found a sport he really loves, Cross Country. He did great this year.





Jaxon has been learing how to do flips on the tramp.






Crazies, need I say more.
















Can you say Uvula?









2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!! I can't believe how much the kids are growing!!! We miss you guys so much!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Love you all!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O MY!!! They are all SOOOOO CUTE!!! I miss y'all like crazy!! I cannot believe how much they've grown!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.